Friday, April 11, 2008

DC April member gift is here!

Yes, it's here, it's here! Finally! The DC Element team has done it again. Look at this beauty (click on the image to see larger preview and download!):




I also have my contribution in it! Hehe. I'm so excited to see this one released coz I've been trying on a lot of new techniques for the papers. Here's my contribution which you can find inside:


The papers



Embellies



Full mini from me



So what are you waiting for? Don't worry if your birthday is not on April, this free mega kit is for EVERYONE! So go ahead and download it! Don't forget to leave us some love if you do :)

3 comments:

Brittney said...

WOW!! This is so pretty and you're stuff is amazing!! :)

Isabel said...

Nice blog girl, Yeap, you been tagged!!! Visit my blog for more details

Krista said...

Just gorgeous! Great designing!