Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Have You Seen These?

The March Birthday member gift from the Element Team of Digital Candy (including me!). It's free for everyone! Come and celebrate your birthday with us!




The new CTs of Digital Candy (click on the image to see it in bigger size).
Did you see? My friend, Sya, is also on the team (it's 'Siti' in the announcement)! I'm so excited to welcome her!! She's a really talented scrapper! And this looks like an awesome team to work with. Check it out:




My layout for ADSR3's 3rd challenge (do leave me love at DST :D).
I scrapped about myself using a combination of old and new pics. I love how this page turned out, hehe. But I don't really like how the journaling turned out, though. Argh, really need to sharpen that part!:

Credits:
Alphas from blog freebie by Zakirah.
Paper tabs from Doodle Dates freebie by Scarletheels.
Timeline from March's Bubble-gummy-gooey challenge freebie by Carina Gardner.
Everything else from Egg Hunt kit by Kalanice (coming soon at Digital-crea.fr).
I use JSL Ancient for journaling and Century Gothic for the title.



And another one for the 2nd challenge. This is a collaboration between me and my partner, Sya. I love how it turned out, hehe. Lots of journaling too.

Credits:
Pink & dark blue flowers, swirly grass, butterflies and fairy dust trails from Gardenia kit by Kalanice.
Grid blue paper and cream-coloured flowers from Glaces d'antan kit by Kalanice.
Sunflowers, glittered stars and glittered, dotted rings from Dreams Do Come True/Britt-ish Designs.
Blue glitters (used here on the paper strip in the middle) from Just 4 Girls by Kawouette.
Background paper from Rustic Provence kit Windgefluester.

Font: Jenkins v2.0.





And finally, my new blog! Well, it's for my Design Research assignment so it's not really a blog, but more of a journal. Do come by and say hi, I'll be needing your opinions for my research!



I'll be enabling some products for my CT in the next post. Dial up users, I'm so sorry, lol!! There's just so many great things to share!

No comments: