Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ad challenge at the Shanty!

Hi ladies! Come and join me in the Ad challenge at the Shanty! I'm the new hostess for the challenge and I've just posted a piece of ad to inspire us all this month. There'll be a participation gift for everyone who finishes a layout this month, so I hope you'll come over and join us there.

Registration at the Shanty won't take long, if you haven't been there already. If you have problems registering, please e-mail me a.s.a.p. so I can look through the problems and fix it immediately!

Here's a sneak peek of the ad we'll be working on this month:


See you there!

3 comments:

funfliffy said...

salam cikgu,
i have something for you to give up to ur love ones !! mummies around you !! great challenge :) goodluck

Butchay said...

hi there i like your layouts a lot. if ou dont mind can you teach me how to do that effect like a torn paper?

iza said...

hi zakirah,

nice work with ur digi sb.lovely...
: )