Friday, May 2, 2008

Are you ready?

Friday is here! Can you believe it? It's 7 a.m. now. I'm awake since last night, completing some CT stuff and revamping a kit to be given away as a prize for NSD challenge that I'll be hosting tomorrow (Saturday). And, there's 2 exciting things I want you to know.

First, the NSD celebration at ScrapMatters (click on the image to find out more):




And second, the Queen of Scrap challenge (click to find out more):



Psst...wanna be a guest CT for ScrapMatters? Well, the Queen of Scrap challenge is your platform! You have to check it out, it's awesome!


Check out this thread tomorrow as I'll post my NSD challenge there. Everyone who participates will get an add-on to a mini kit that I made for the challenge. Sounds great? I think so too. LOL.

Okie dokie, I'm super tired now. My stomach is empty and it needs to be filled. And I have class at 9 a.m. And after class I'll have to take the train to KLCC to get some stuff for my new project on product packaging. So you take care and have a nice day!

No comments: