Monday, February 18, 2008

My Template is Featured?!

I can't believe it... My template freebie is featured for a template challenge at the DigiscrapMania forum. I'm so flattered! And seeing the pages they created amazed me. They're jaw-droppingly gorgeous!! Some of the scrappers flipped the template 90 degrees and voila, here comes a fab page! It's so inspiring to see them creating with my template. Thank you so much you ladies!! I've placed the BabelFish translating tool on my sidebar to make it easier for you all!


Oh, don't forget to drop by at the DigiscrapMania forum. They speak French over there but hey, what's Google Translate for?? LOL!! Language is NOT anymore a barrier now. I even started to learn French more when I joined Kawouette's CT team. Thanks to the helpful and friendly ladies in the team, I don't feel so strange being the only non-French in the team.


And today I have a freebie to share with you:


It's a set of 2 pieces of cardboard backgrounds. Please remember that they're for personal use only! If you create LOs with my freebies, please link me up so I can leave you some love!

Take care and enjoy you day!

No comments: