Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Thanks for Your Love :)

Credits: I used everything from Be Still My Heart/TammyKat. The envelope and notebook paper is from Be Still My Heart freebie (must be logged in to the forum to download).



This is the first time I scrapped about my boyfriend. I don't have many pictures of him. The one that I used for this page is the best that I have. And I love this kit by TammyKat. There's so many beautiful papers and elements. I love the textures of the papers so much. I actually couldn't decide which paper to use for this page. I put this page aside for several days, and came back to it this night. I found it difficult to scrap a guy's page. I used to scrap about my nieces, so I can put any cute stuff and colors that I like. But for a guy's page, it's a bit more challenging. My boyfriend said he doesn't want soft colors, so I think red and black (and a little bit of pink) would be perfect. I think this page turns out great. I love it. But I might do another version too, lol!

No comments: